Link Aadhaar with demat account
Many account holders are puzzled about connecting Aadhaar with a Demat account online now that linking Aadhaar with a Demat account online is needed. The following basic steps can use to connect your Aadhaar card to your Demat account:
Open a Demat Account
How to connect your Aadhaar number to your Demat account online
Step 1: Go to the (NSDL) website.
Step 2: On the tab, click the "Click here to connect Aadhaar Number to Demat Account" choice.
Step 3: Fill in your Depository Participant's name, DP ID, client ID, and PAN details.
Step 4: An OTP will send to the phone number and email address you provided during registration.
Step 5: Enter the OTP and press the "Continue" button.
Step 6: Press Proceed after entering your Aadhaar number and other required information.
Step 7: An OTP will send to your Aadhaar-registered mobile number.
Step 8: Press Submit after entering the OTP.
If you have a Dealmoney Demat account, you can connect your Aadhaar with your Demat account by clicking here.
When linking your Aadhaar Card to your Demat Account, you'll need the following documents.
Identification card (Aadhaar)
- Your DP's name, DP ID, PAN, and other Demat account information
- To validate the OTP, keep your registered phone number close at hand.
How can you check if your Aadhaar number connects to your Demat account?
Follow the steps below to see if your Aadhaar number has been added to your Demat account successfully:
- Go to the website of the UIDAI.
- Select Check Aadhaar Linked Account from the drop-down menu.
- Input your Aadhaar code, which is 12 digits long.
- You can receive an OTP on your phone, which you must enter in the OTP area.
- You will be able to see all of your accounts, including your Demat account connected to your Aadhaar number.
Some of the advantages of linking your Aadhaar and Demat Account are as follows:
- The linking of an Aadhaar number to a Demat account eliminates the amount of paperwork required for futures and options trading.
- Easy and fast eKYC clearance because all information is verified using your Aadhaar passport.
- Demat accounts that are not attached to Aadhaar cards can deactivate in the future.
- It Makes it more accessible for authorities to keep track of things and deter fraud.